Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So wow! That was a long break, oops!

I have lots of things to share that have been going on over the past months, including how to's on the crafts that I did for my wedding!

I managed to hand make most of my Christmas presents this year, but I'll admit that time did get away from me and I wasn't able to finish everything I set out to.  To be honest, I'm still working on my husband and grandma's gifts, oops again!

I made the cowl my sister is wearing (far right) the gray yarn has sequins in it. I used a pattern from the Purl Bee: Striped cotton cowl but much shorter and a bit wider.

I learned how to crochet so I could whip up a hat for my step-dad. He wore it all Christmas day.

Anyway, I have lots more to share here over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment